Apply for training as a warehouse manager
- Checking and placing incoming goods into storage
- Labelling goods and sorting/pre-packing in product packaging
- Picking and packing consignments ready for despatch
- Involvement in quality assurance using modern warehouse management software
- Inventory control
- Good certificate of secondary school education
- Team player
- Ability to grasp issues quickly
- Good level of concentration
- Physically fit
- Excellent sense of order
- Sense of responsibility
- High-level, diversified training in an international organisation
- Good chance of being accepted on completion of the training
- If you perform well, it is possible to extend the training for a further year and thereby qualify as a warehouse logistics specialist.
What are you waiting for!
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send it by email to [email protected]. Your contact person is Ms Judith Kumbruch.