Apply now to train as a Metal Technology Technician
- Assembling and disassembling components to units
- Reading construction drawings and operating manuals
- Quality management
- Creating connections
- Clamping, manually/mechanically separating and reshaping workpieces
- Qualified higher school or secondary school certificate
- Knowledge of technical and mathematical systems
- Good manual skills and dexterity
- Social commitment
- Good comprehension
- High-level, diversified training in an international organisation
- Good chance of being accepted on completion of the training
What are you waiting for!
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send it by email to[email protected]. Your contact person is Ms Judith Kumbruch.