- Solid chain lock allows strong forces to be absorbed and prevents slipping from the fitting
- Firm positioning of the adapter jaw thanks to optimised design
- Simple chain changeover even when "working overhead" by separating the chain from the machine
- Crimping chains can be changed by one person
- Simultaneous constriction of the fitting and deformation of the sealing element thanks to four-segment technology
- Easy chain removal after the crimping operation thanks to polished profile surfaces
- International approvals, including for special system tests with large dimensions (PN12, 48 bar; PN16, 64 bar)
- Stainless steel, steel: max. NW108 - 4"
- Copper, copper alloys: max. NW108 - 4"
- Composite/PEX pipe: max. NS110
- * These values are system-related. Please contact your system provider for binding information.
|Linear force||120 kN kN|
|Compatible crimping jaws, crimping chains||UAP100120,UAP100L,UAP100,PK100|
|Article description||BP pressing chain HP (high pressure) 120 kN|
|*Klauke® may make improvements and/or changes in the specifications of products at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice or obligation and further reserves the right to change or discontinue models.|
|BP761M||Pressing chain M KSP3|
|BP889M||Pressing chain M KSP3|
|BP108M||Pressing chain M KSP3|
|UAP100120CFM||Battery-powered crimping tool with Makita battery, 120 kN|
|UAP100120CFB||Universal battery-powered hydraulic pressing tool with Bosch battery, 120 kN|