- Solid chain lock allows strong forces to be absorbed and prevents slipping from the fitting
- Firm positioning of the adapter jaw thanks to optimised design
- Simple chain changeover even when "working overhead" by separating the chain from the machine
- Crimping chains can be changed by one person
- Simultaneous constriction of the fitting and deformation of the sealing element thanks to four-segment technology
- Easy chain removal after the crimping operation thanks to polished profile surfaces
- International approvals, including for special system tests with large dimensions (PN12, 48 bar; PN16, 64 bar)
- Composite/PEX pipe: max. NS110
- Stainless steel, steel: max. NW108 - 4"
- Copper, copper alloys: max. NW108 - 4"
- * These values are system-related. Please contact your system provider for binding information.
- Further profiles upon request
|BP761M||Pressing chain M KSP3|
|BP889M||Pressing chain M KSP3|
|BP108M||Pressing chain M KSP3|