- Firm positioning of the adapter jaw thanks to optimised design
- Simple chain changeover even when "working overhead" by separating the chain from the machine
- Easy chain removal after the crimping operation thanks to polished profile surfaces
- Profile coding to verify the system crimping chain used on request
- Stainless steel, steel: max. NS54 - 2"
- Copper, copper alloys: max. NS54 - 2"
- Composite/PEX pipe: max. NS63
- Further profiles upon request
- * These values are system-related. Please contact your system provider for binding information.
|Linear force||32 kN kN|
|Compatible crimping jaws, crimping chains||UAP332, UAP432, UAP4, UAP3, UAP2/UNP2, HPU2, PKUAP2|
|Article description||SSk 4-segment pressing chain 32 kN|
|*Klauke® may make improvements and/or changes in the specifications of products at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice or obligation and further reserves the right to change or discontinue models.|
|UAP332CFM||Universal battery-powered hydraulic pressing tool with Makita battery, 32 kN|
|UAP332CFB||Universal battery-powered hydraulic pressing tool with Bosch battery, 32 kN|
|UAP432CFM||Universal battery-powered hydraulic pressing tool with Makita battery, 32 kN|
|UAP432CFB||Universal battery-powered hydraulic pressing tool with Bosch battery, 32 kN|