- Solid chain lock allows strong forces to be absorbed and prevents slipping from the fitting
- Firm positioning of the adapter jaw thanks to optimised design
- Simple chain changeover even when "working overhead" by separating the chain from the machine
- Crimping chains can be changed by one person
- Simultaneous constriction of the fitting and deformation of the sealing element thanks to four-segment technology
- Easy chain removal after the crimping operation thanks to polished profile surfaces
- Optimised safety thanks to the use of high-resilience tool steel
- Stainless steel, steel: max. NW108 - 4"
- Copper, copper alloys: max. NW108 - 4"
- Composite/PEX pipe: max. NS110
- * These values are system-related. Please contact your system provider for binding information.
- SBKUAP4 - can only be used with this adapter jaw (not included in scope of supply)
|BP...LP||BP pressing chain LP KSP3|
|SBKUAP4||Adapter jaw SBKUAP4 for LP chain|