- Solid chain lock allows strong forces to be absorbed and prevents slipping from the fitting
- Firm positioning of the adapter jaw thanks to optimised design
- Simple chain changeover even when "working overhead" by separating the chain from the machine
- Crimping chains can be changed by one person
- Simultaneous constriction of the fitting and deformation of the sealing element thanks to four-segment technology
- Easy chain removal after the crimping operation thanks to polished profile surfaces
- Optimised safety thanks to the use of high-resilience tool steel
- Optimum force transmission thanks to the toggle action principle
- Profile coding to verify the system crimping chain used on request
- Stainless steel, steel: max. NS54 - 2"
- Copper, copper alloys: max. NS54 - 2"
- Composite/PEX pipe: max. NS75
- * These values are system-related. Please contact your system provider for binding information.
- Further profiles upon request
UAP332CFB-Operating Instructions (9.87 MB)
UAP332CFM-Operating Instructions (10.33 MB)
UAP432CFB-Operating Instructions (9.94 MB)
UAP432CFM-Operating Instructions (10.11 MB)
|UAP332CFM||Universal battery-powered hydraulic pressing tool with Makita battery, 32 kN|
|UAP332CFB||Universal battery-powered hydraulic pressing tool with Bosch battery, 32 kN|
|UAP432CFM||Universal battery-powered hydraulic pressing tool with Makita battery, 32 kN|
|UAP432CFB||Universal battery-powered hydraulic pressing tool with Bosch battery, 32 kN|