- Better corrosion protection thanks to special surface finish
- Optimised safety thanks to the use of high-resilience tool steel
- Only compatible with battery-powered hydraulic crimping tool UAP4L and crimping head PKUAP4 in conjunction with "low pressure" crimping chains KSP3 64 - 108 mm
- Stainless steel, steel: max. NW108 - 4"
- Copper, copper alloys: max. NW108 - 4"
- Composite/PEX pipe: max. NS110
- * These values are system-related. Please contact your system provider for binding information.
|Linear force||32 kN kN|
|Compatible crimping jaws, crimping chains||UAP432, UAP4, PKUAP4|
|Article description||SBKQC Adapter jaw LP 32 kN|
|*Klauke® may make improvements and/or changes in the specifications of products at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice or obligation and further reserves the right to change or discontinue models.|
UAP432CFB-Operating Instructions (9.94 MB)
UAP432CFM-Operating Instructions (10.11 MB)
|SBKUAP4||Adapter jaw SBKUAP4 for LP chain|
|BP...LP||BP pressing chain LP KSP3|
|UAP432CFM||Universal battery-powered hydraulic pressing tool with Makita battery, 32 kN|
|UAP432CFB||Universal battery-powered hydraulic pressing tool with Bosch battery, 32 kN|