Klauke's true classics
The true classic – tubular cable lugs out of copper:
Not every product can be numbered among the true classics at Klauke. Only the very best! Tubular cable lugs made out of high-quality electrolyte copper have been a part of Klauke’s standard product range since 1960. Their hallmark: from development to manufacture, everything is in our hands; we check every step. The result: the certified classic holds securely – in any version.
The system – Klauke connections:
All Klauke products are harmonised with one another and we manufacture in our own facilities. We consider your working procedures – and produce everything with a system: every cable lug, every tool – for a perfect connection.
- Full flexibility with solutions for all conductor categories as per DIN EN 60228
- For cable with compressed round conductors, cable with sector-shaped conductors and for individual requirements
- One supplier for everything: from cable lugs to tools for professional, electrical installations
The processing – quality by way of tradition:
The very best material is the basis for products of quality. As with all Klauke products, we only use high-quality material from certified suppliers for our classics. All our cable lugs are available with optimal features and properties. They are manufactured using a special annealing process to ensure this.
- Optimal conductivity, high resilience and more safety thanks to high-quality material
- Outstanding processing properties
The proof – independent quality tests:
Klauke follows its own demanding standards. We have things verified by various independent institutes and have even put ourselves through the very demanding IEC test procedure – with success.
- IEC (International Electric Commission): IEC is a group that determines standards in the electrical and electronic segments; their certifications encompass all areas of electrical engineering and are particularly demanding
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories): UL is an independent organisation that tests and certifies products in terms of their safety; this certification is particularly important for the US market
- DNV (Det Norske Veritas) and GL (Germanischer Lloyd): having meanwhile merged, DNV and GL constitute the largest consultancy firm for on and offshore facilities worldwide